Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Redbull gives you wings!

-cough- Anyway!

As you couldn't of guessed, it is Best in Wings for the 7-9pm theme. I decided to go for the whole... Victoria's Secret Angel look. Lingerie and shoes come from the lovely shop of INSOLENCE The wings are from *Edelweiss*, I picked them up when I was randomly looking for a school girl outfit to cosplay Gogo from Kill Bill for some unknown reason. But anyway!

Best in Wings

Lingerie is called Barbara (Gordon!, no not really. I really need to stop it with the Batman references.) and of course it's featured here in white. The wings don't have a fancy title, but they have a color change script as well as a nifty particle effect that can be turned on and off, and can also be turned on to only activate when your avatar is flying. Shoes are my Lucia ones again, you've heard about those earlier I'm sure.

There's a few stores I'm checking out, Xplosion and Rebel. I'll blog about them tomorrow if I find something to buy. :)



"Barbara" Lingerie in White & "Lucia" Shoes in Black - INSOLENCE
Wings - *Edelweiss*

No comments: