Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tonight is Best In Lingerie, and guess whaaaat?

I get to wear my uber-awesome + blacklisted + tru blood skivvies mentioned here. I'm about as excited as a fat kid who got this awesome chocolate cake and she gets to eat the whole thing herself.

Now, I have a question. Whenever I request "Bad Romance" of a DJ, it seems the only version they can find is this insanely weird live version...the actual song has been out for a while. Not that I mind because I thank them for playing my request, but hey, the album version is out there, take a bit to listen to the song to see if it's a bad quality live version or a good album version. When I was DJing, I personally took the extra two minutes to do that for people.

That's just my two cents and I'm entitled to it, right?

No comments: