Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lime Green

Before I begin this post, I'd like to let you know the Santa Kitties picture has been finalized:

Santa Kittens 2009

Isn't it sexy? :D

Discord is another favorite store of mine. 99linden for almost everything in the store and the outfits all come in a variety of colours. There's also other items such as AOs and also a full animated poseball set of a Japanese Rock band which I found to be totally awesome. :D

TASU in Green is super cute, however the included hat turned out to be wtf-ery and fail with my hair. The scarf is great with the outfit as well, but I chose not to wear it because it would detach my collar. I paired the outfit with my Mesmerize Dungeon's Kitty Dreamer heels.

Best in Green 002

Outfit: Discord - TASU in Green
Shoes: Mesmerize Dungeon - Kitty Dreamer Heels

No comments: