Saturday, January 16, 2010

If I can't think of a title, I leave the title blank. I'm lame like that.

Just three things to blog about today I'm afraid, my laptop's cooler died so I'm a bit pissy at the moment.

Poised "Lust"

Poised released a Seven Deadly Sins line of outfits. After checking them all out, I settled that my favorite one is Lust (pictured above)

This Is A Fawn Haiti Relief V-Neck

This is a Fawn has out a crimson v-neck tee for cheap and the sales go towards Haiti relief. I'll get into that in a little bit.

Reek Hope Haiti Relief Tee

Reek also has just released (as in the few minutes after I photog'd the shirt and am now typing up about it) a few tees for Haiti relief. The shirt is ONLY available at this location

Getting into Haiti relief now, a lot of designers and other SL folks are coming together and putting out ways for us to donate to the Red Cross to help with the disaster in Haiti. There's a whole gathering of 'charity edition' clothing and other items from various designers. They are only available at this location. If you feel there's no items that you like, there are donation boards out to just donate linden. Please, even if it's just one linden, it's helping someone that is less fortunate than you right now.

The sunglasses featured in the photos are a pair i'm obsessed with right now and picked them up yesterday from DeLa for my Gallery Girl Calendar shoot.

Poised - Lust 250L
This is a Fawn Crimson V-Neck (50L, Proceeds go to Haiti Relief)
Reek - Hope (75L, Proceeds to Haiti Relief)
DeLa - RG1 in Black (280L)

No comments: