Monday, December 21, 2009

Hunt Spoils and some other things!

Before I get into hunt-related items, I want to go over a cuuuuuute camisole dress from ~hanamachi~, I saw this store originally blogged by Val Southard, and the camisole she blogged about was ADORABLE. I happened to grab one of the camisole dresses that she would like as a Christmas gift.

~hanamachi~ Camisole Dress

I'm taking part in hunts again since my fundage is lacking at the moment. Hunts are really fun, I like wandering shops and keeping my eyes peeled for the hunt object. Some of the things you come out with are totally awesome, some just aren't up one's alley. At the same time you appreciate the creator for taking the time to make the item for you, don't sit there and complain that the item sucks! Delete it and move on with your life.

Some weren't to my fancy, but hey. I didn't IM the creator and grief about it, I deleted it and moved on to the next store.

I'll be here forever describing everything, so I'll list the hunts I'm in the middle of as well as the stores, and you can take your judgement of getting the gift or not.

Frostbitten Hunt: #Before Sleep#
It's on the Christmas Tree Hunt: #Before Sleep#, PASSIONATE NEKO DREAMS, Alexohol Fashions, PEER, Belle's Happy Birthday/Rez Day Store, [Poetry Melody], *DWB* Designs,
Curse of the Black Pearl Hunt: -forget store name right now-
Jingle Bell Hunt: Balliamo Designs, Savage Orange
12 Days of Christmas Hunt: PEER
Santa's Lil' Helper Hunt: #Before Sleep#, Bella's Accessories

Hunt Items Set is here


Also some stores are giving out freebies alongside the hunt gifts so look for those!

No comments: