Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Freebie Overload!

So somehow I fell into a Mall-wide Store Hunt at MishMosh while picking up the hunt gift at Cheeky Lemon

The object of the hunt was pink kisses, while also hunting for those, stores had freebies set out, so I snapped those up. Also won some outfits from +++BLUE BLOOD+++ via their Midnight Mania and a Lucky Letter-type thing.

Then I picked up freebies that were blogged by Creamy Cooljoke. Thanks!

I was pitched the idea to post all the images from hunts/other freebie things as thumbnails to save space, and one can click the thumbnail to see the bigger one as needed. Good idea, let's see how that works.
(*NOTE: Some stuff did not get photo'd, it was late and I was knackered.)

Store List:
+++BLUE BLOOD+++
Cheeky Lemon
SlowKitchen
** Miyoko Magic **
!doux couture
*Clover*
*Dilly Dolls*
.:Acid & Mala Creations:.
KJ - everything sold here is free, and I'm not kidding.

See photo descriptions for other information.

+++BLUE BLOOD+++ Maiden (Purple) 001+BLUE BLOOD+++ Maiden (Purple) 002KJ Wooden Shoes (White)..::VoLT::.. Purple Jeans+++BLUE BLOOD+++ Nekochan (Blue)*Dilly Dolls* Snowflake Dolly Pumps*Clover* Noelle Dress (Black)!doux couture Strawberry Cami!doux couture Krisie lingerie (Purple)!doux couture Zebra Daisy Dukes!doux couture Ele (Aqua)!doux couture  Baby-TSlow Kitchen Holy Night Dress-Cheeky Lemon- Pinch Me (Pink)-Cheeky Lemon- RAWR! (Purple)

EDIT: My Dumb ass deleted the photos off my flickr/computer. We're photo-less now. Oh well.

No comments: